Pairing with a Garmin Forerunner 910XT
- Power on the Garmin Forerunner 910XT and confirm that the 'Sport' is set to Bike.
Note: You can identify that the watch is in Bike mode by the cyclist symbol that appears at the bottom of the screen when navigating the settings menu (pressing the Mode button). A symbol of a runner, swimmer or skier indicates that the 'Sport' is incorrectly set.
- If the 'Sport' is set to Bike, then go straight to Step 3. If the 'Sport' is not set to Bike, then please complete Step 2 below.
- Press and hold the Mode button.
- Select 'Bike' from the list of sports.
- Select 'Bike 1' from the list of available bikes.
Navigate through the settings to set 'Power Meter Present' to 'Yes' for Bike 1.
Press mode and using the up/down buttons, highlight the option Settings, then press Enter.
Select Bike Settings, then press Enter.
Using the up/down buttons navigate to highlight Bike 1, then press Enter.
Using the up/down buttons navigate to highlight ANT+ Power, then press Enter.
Change 'Power Meter Present' to 'Yes'.
- Shake the power meter unit to wake it from sleep.
Single power meter present
Select 'Search' on the 910XT.
Multiple power meters present
Select 'Sensor Details' and manually enter the Serial Number of the power meter you wish to pair. (The serial number can be found on the packaging in which the power meter was shipped).
Once paired, a 'Power Meter Detected, Calibrate?' message will appear. Select 'No'.
You have now successfully paired a power meter with a Garmin Forerunner 910XT.